Friday, October 17, 2008

"Bearly" Feeling Better

While we were traveling out of state, I spent a whole day stuck in a motel room, (long story). Thankfully, I brought some stamping supplies with me, and this is what I put together. Remember, I had limited supplies! LOL

Vivian, I surely do hope you are feeling better soon so you can do "smore" stamping and blogging!!!

Hugs,



Recipe
Stamps: Under The Stars
Paper: Kiwi Kiss CS, Chocolate Chip CS, and Autumn Vine DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip and assorted SU markers
Embellishments: I used my Big Shot and Naturally Serif Alphabet Die. I also layered the bear, and created his arms to hold the smore!

(Sorry the photo is blurry! I used my cell phone to take this photo! LOL

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Excellent job Susan.
I hope Michael is feeling all better.

ChrissyM said...

Cute card!

My Creations