Friday, October 10, 2008

A Baja Christmas















This is another easy-peasy card! You will notice that I used my Big Shot! Can you believe that I was afraid to use it at first? I pulled it out of the box and it sat there on my table for a couple of weeks before I got up the nerve to try it out. I have to laugh about it now! It really is easy and fun to use! The possibilities are endless!


Recipe
Stamps: Heard From The Heart
Paper:Baja Breeze (textured), Whisper White (textured), and Ski Slope DSP
Ink: Baja Breeze and Versa Mark
Embellishments: I used the Scallop Edge Punch on the DSP layer. The snowflake was cut using our Big Shot machine and Snowflakes set dies on Baja Breeze textured card stock. I then used versa mark ink, heat and stick powder, and dazzling diamonds!


1 comment:

Danielle said...

Susan - I love this card! The blue and the simple snowflake makes it just a gorgeous card!

My Creations