Thursday, September 11, 2008

SHOP ON LINE WITH ME!

Stampin'Up Online Ordering Is Now Available!


This is exciting news for you! Now you can order from Stampin' Up! directly from my Demonstrator Web Site! The ordering process is very simple! Once you are on my website, click on the Stampin' Up! products tab, then Shop Now, and you will be able to see photos of the merchandise, add items to your shopping bag and then click to check out. The shipping and tax will be automatically calculated. You can now shop online right from your own home 24/7! If you order $150.00 or more, you will receive great hostess rewards (online version of Benefits.) Click here to be directed to my Stampin' Up! website.
If you have questions or need help, please contact me here! I would love to assist you.

Thank you for visiting!

No comments:

My Creations