Thursday, September 18, 2008

Seasons of Friendship and a challenge

I worked on a challenge, from the design team on latenightstampersconvention2008, a yahoo group I belong to! It is called a 123 Challenge: use only 1 stamp set, up to 2 embellishments, and only 3 colors! Here is my submission:




















Recipe
  • 1 stamp set: SU Seasons of Friendship
  • up to 2 embellishments: 1/4" grosgrain ribbon-pumpkin pie
  • 3 colors: pumpkin pie, chocolate chip, and very vanilla
  • Punches: Designer Label and 1/4" circle punch, (since I don't own that ticket corner punch yet)

Thank you for visiting!

3 comments:

Vicki said...

I love the card. It looks like a good "1, 2, 3 Pucnh" to me.
Way to go Susan.

Vicki said...

I love the family tree! Guess we know what mom of 6 means!

ChrissyM said...

I love this time of year, what a gorgeous card!!

My Creations