Friday, September 12, 2008

I've Been Tagged!!!

I was tagged by Lin Mei during the summer, but my family was so busy during the summer months traveling that I am just now getting to the task of responding. Better late than never, right? Thanks Lin Mei!!!

The rules of this “tagging” are...


*Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
*Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
*Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
*Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


My 7 Facts

1. I love Jesus! No matter what I have managed to mess up in my life, He has been faithful to bring me thru it. Without Him I am nothing and I am continually learning more and more about what an amazing God I serve!

2. I love the outdoors!!! I love camping, hiking, picnicking, boating, 4-wheeling, jeeping, horseback riding, shooting, water skiing, snow skiing, hunting, fishing….I’ve done it all and look forward to the next adventure!

3. I believe I hold the title to “The Most Embarrassing Moments!” and they all revolve around bathrooms/outhouses/rest-stops!!! (Just ask Vicki!!!) LOL

4. I’ve been skydiving and would do it again in a heartbeat!

5. I was the character “Charlie Brown” in a play during 6th grade in school.

6. I grew up with my nose in Nancy Drew books and owned most all of them at one point!

7. I am mother to 6 amazing and wonderful children: Sara, Scott, Michael, Dustin, Brandon, and Brittney and ”Grandmaroni” to 3: Chayce, Harley and Alya!


I have picked the following seven amazing women to tag. I hope they don’t mind playing along! It's so much fun to get to know each other!!!

1. My wonderful upline, Vivian
2. My incredible sideline, Michelle
3. My upline’s awesome upline, Sherrill
4. A wonderful Stamper that I admire alot, Jenny
5. Another inspiring stamper, Jean
6. A very talented stamper, Emily
7. A new stamping blogger, Mary

Thank you for visiting!

1 comment:

Kevin Theesen said...

LOVE your blog! I also agree with fact #1!!! HE is my ROCK!
Feel free to add my blog to your's!
I am adding yours to mine!
You do REALLY great work!
Kevin
ps. had to laugh about the PINK! I just bought a PINK shirt! LOL

My Creations