Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I'm loving Riding Hood Red and Bella Rose DSP















I was so afraid that my favorite stamp set, Heartfelt Thanks, would end up on the retired list. Thankfully, it didn't. Here I used it with our new colors, Riding Hood Red cs and ink, one of our new DSP's Bella Rose, our new scallop punch and Pink Pirouette ink. I used my piercing tool to create a "lacy" feel to the scallops, and finished my card with a ribbon and bow.















Using some 4X4 coasters and our new Bella Rose DSP I made a small desk calendar and a statement of the heart plaque. I love how these colors work so well together, don't you?
















I stamped and cut out the butterfly from Dreams du Jour stamp set and adhered it with a small glue dot for a 3-D effect. I also used a little dazzling diamonds for eye appeal! Hope all the gals in my "family" love them because it is my special gift to them!
















A slight twist here, using Ginger Blossom DSP and Riding Hood Red CS on River Rock. This is showcasing one of our new Hostess Sets, Window Dressing. I used a small piece of Bella Rose DSP and our new scallop punch for the curtain! Also I added a small piece of linen thread around one of the flower pots.















Have I mentioned how proud I am of my recruit and best friend Vicki??? Well, I am! Here is a card she recently designed. Again, it's using our new Bella Rose DSP along with Riding Hood Red and Kiwi Kiss cs and the beautiful Dreams du Jour stamp set. You can't see it here, but dazzling diamonds is used on the letters for an eye appealing look!!! Way to go Vicki!!!

Thank you for visiting,


3 comments:

rindieeagle said...

It is beautiful!! :)

Michelle said...

Way to go Susan, and Vicki too!!
These are gorgeous! Keep 'em coming girl friends :-)

Vicki said...

Hey best friend, thanks for posting my card. We sure have fun being creative. See you soon!

My Creations