Monday, September 8, 2008

A Cupcake Birthday!

I couldn't wait to play with my latest Stampin'Up order. Here I am using the new Cupcakes Wheel and Elegant Cheer. Don't you just love the new "In Colors"? I have used Pink Pirouette (textured) and Whisper White cs. I also used our new scallop edge punch, and the piercing tool in our Crafter's Tool Kit. I embossed the Happy Birthday greeting, colored in the cupcakes with Stampin'Write markers, and finished it off with some Pretty in Pink taffeta ribbon and a little light pink chunky glitter. Hope you like it!















You can click on the picture to see a larger view.

Thank you for visiting!

4 comments:

rindieeagle said...

Oh wow! that is too cute. :)

Michelle said...

Wow Susan! This is awesome! And you used so much product, Vivian will be proud.

Rosella said...

What a great card!! This is my inspiration for making a card today. I have some smaller stamps that I have not used because of the size and you have perfected it! Thank you for sharing!!

Bridgett said...

This card is sooo cute, too! I love it!
Hugs,
Bridgett

My Creations