Saturday, May 3, 2008

SU Jersey Shore DP

Today I went garage saling with my mom. I found a bunch of great items to alter. To name a few, I bought a few tins, a great frame, some glitter, trim, a couple journals, and a mystery item. So be watching for them!

Then I stamped and put together several
cards using SU's designer paper Jersey Shore. I love the bright colors of this paper, don't you?



Recipe for my first card:
Stamps: All Holidays and SAB Birthday Whimsy

CS: Wild Wasabi, Brilliant Blue, Pumpkin Pie and DSP Jersey Shore

Ink: Wild Wasabi, Pumpkin Pie, and Brilliant Blue

Other: dimensionals, clear embossing powder and a white gel pen





For my second card I used:
Stamps: All Holidays
CS: Whisper White, Wild Wasabi, Brilliant Blue, Bashful Blue and DSP Jersey Shore
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Pumpkin Pie, and Brilliant Blue
Other: Jumbo Eyelets and PP Striped Grosgrain
Ribbon





For my final card I used:
Stamps: Just B
CS: Pumpkin Pie, Wild Wasabi, Brilliant Blue, Whisper White and DSP Jersey Shore
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Pumpkin Pie, and Brilliant Blue
Other: Boho Blossom Punch and Rhinestone Brads



Happy Birthday Vivian!!! I hope you have the best birthday ever!

Thank you for looking,

No comments:

My Creations