Sunday, May 18, 2008

6X6 About Me

I was asked to make a 6X6 scrapbook page about myself. This was harder than I thought it would be, I guess because I love so many things in life, it's hard to put so much into such a small space. LOL!

Stamps: Wild Rose and Defining Alphabet
Cardstock: Mellow Moss, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink and Barely Banana
Ink: Barely Banana, Mellow Moss, Old Olive, Regal Rose and Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Flowers from Pretties Kit, Rhinestone Brad, Ribbon: Pretty in Pink and Mellow Moss.
Techniques used: Two step stamping and sponging.

Thank you for looking,



2 comments:

JeanAnn said...

This is the first time I've stopped by and liked your 6x6 but what I really liked is how you helped your grandson make all those cards. He does really look pleased. See you next time.
JeanAnn

Michelle said...

Very nice job Susan!
I am so looking forward to meeting you in person!
Michelle

My Creations