Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Double Dog Dare Ya!!!

Well, I do hope that this gets YOUR attention!!! And excites you too! Why??? Well, I know I'm new to this blogging thing, but I can see you have stopped by. But, what troubles me is that you didn't post a comment. Now to be very honest......I thrive on comments! Really! It motivates me as well as encourages me! So.....I'm going to make you an offer you can't resist!!! What do you have to do??? Leave me a comment!!! For those of you who have already left a comment, you are already included in my offer.
For you "lurkers", just come back by and drop me a line or two. Tell me what you think....be nice, though, because I'm sensitive!!!
What's in it for you, you ask???
BLOG CANDY!!! Yep, you read that right. I may be new, but I know we all like "FREEBIES"! I'm even willing to send it out of country.......(yikes!) should you win. And I'll be fair.....
So.....leave your comments! When I collect 100 comments, I'm going to draw a name and that lucky winner is going to get something(s) really good!!! (See future posts...I'll add a photo.)
No fair leaving 99 comments....Your name will only be entered into my contest, once per each of my posts!!!

On your mark,
Get set,
Comment!!!

Thank you for commenting!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

I am so sorry that you haven't gotten comments. Guess I am guilty because I have you on my google reader so I don't miss a post, but I am very remiss on commenting. I will try to do better. I adore your blog!!!
Cheryl Sims

Michelle said...

Shucks, I wanted to be number 1 but I'll settle for number 2...this time :-)

terriavidreader said...

Well, I guess you nailed it. I don't often leave comments, but to put your mind at ease, your cards are EXCELLENT. I have just atarted making cards and so I'm often checking out other people's blogs and sites. I started this in the past couple of months. I especially love this newest card shown. Don't worry, I've marked your site as a favorite, so I'll be back often!

My Creations